More Than Just Spices
Spices & blends are the bread & butter of our business, but we also carry a selection of local & international goodies, kitchen gadgets, and more, with a particular eye to other New England-based small business.
Stop by the store and peruse our selection, which includes, but is not limited, to:
– New Hampshire made pure and Bourbon barrel-aged maple syrup from In City Sugar Shack
– New Hampshire made raw honey from Bees Knees Apiary and infused raw honey from 1841 Brick Farmhouse
– New Hampshire made bacon, sausages, and other meat products from North Country Smokehouse
– New Hampshire grown 100% grass-fed beef from Hilltop Farm
– Claremont made Vegetaball’s Pesto
– New Hampshire made essential oils, food-grade extracts, infused extra virgin olive oils, and infused vinegars from Monadnock Oil & Vinegar Co.
– Vermont made Teriyaki sauces from Vermont Hills Teriyaki
– Vermont made jams and jellies from Sidehill Farm
– Vermont made soaps and beauty products from Botanical Tribe Aphotecary
– New Hampshire made beeswax wraps, reusable paper towels, and coffee filters from Stella & Sol Sustainables
– local & imported cheeses, including aged goat cheese from our own herd
– Asian, European, and Middle Eastern sauces, vinegars, extra virgin olive oils, condiments, and more
– Italian pasta, rice, and flours